Friday, December 26, 2008

I finished the super-secret-project. It was a regular Christmas miracle and can now be unveiled. It's a quilt for my brother and his wife. It's their (late) wedding gift. Technically it's not a quilt because I tied it instead of quiting it together. But I don't have a long arm machine and I really doubt my machine and I could've quilted this successfully. 

(please excuse my apartment.)



And today I finished a quilt for my friends new baby.





The brown is flannel (so soft!) pieced very carefully from an almost-too-small remnant. Easily the most challenging part of this quilt (besides actually finishing it.) The green is one of my favorite small print fabrics of all time.

1 comment:

Esther Diehl said...

Hey now.

Loving that quilt.

So glad to find you on here!